The highest quality materials and most ridged manufacturing standards combine to produce excellence on ice.
Record blades, unmistakable by its unique 'Open Tube' finish, features:
- Reynolds 953 ultrastrong Mar-Aging steel tubing, maintaining the bend longer
- High-precision robot laser welding that ensures a lifetime blade-to-runner fixation
- PM-grade bimetal runner for the best glide properties and sharpest blade possible
- 7075-grade aluminium clap system fitted with 688 TwinCam® ILQ cartridge bearings: lightweight, strong and durable
- Oversized linear springs to increase performance lifetime
The Reynolds 953 ultra-strong tubing featured on RECORD LT blades maintains bend for longer, and combines with the PM-grade bimetal runner to create a blade up to 3x stronger than Viking or Maple, with the same flex range.
A 150 bridge is suitable for boot sizes EU38 - 40.5 and fit on Marchese 15.5" to 16.5" blades
A 165 bridge is suitable for boot sizes EU40 - 43 and fit on Marchese 16.0" to 17.0" blades
A 180 bridge is suitable for boot sizes EU42 - 45 and fit on Marchese 17.0" to 18.0" blades
A 195 bridge is suitable for boot sizes EU45 - 47 and fit on Marchese 17.5" to 18.5" blades
2002, 2006 & 2010 Olympic Team Skate Technician
|Blade steel||S390PM Bimetal 67-68HRC|
|Blade tube alloy||Reynolds 953 steel|
Hermanvaneschon 29.12.2013Boots: Viking nagano gold 2005
previous blades: Maple comet steel
Really lightweight, but very stable,
steering is easy, almost automatically
better and lighter glide during the straigt, great grip in the corners
Benjamin Macéon 22.11.2011The blades are incredible. I have really good feeling both gliding and pressure.
I can feel on the corner the same thing than when i skated in short track before and a really good glide and pressure with good stability during the straight.
I hope they will help me to get my goal this season.