Bianco (Ikazuchi) speed skate
Preis wie konfiguriert: 1.200,00 €
Details:These blades are designed for sprint and middle distances.
The boots: Our flagship, Cádo Motus semi-custom craftsmanship in your own graphic colours just like Paul Marchese's famous custom boots, world-class attention to detail, uncompromising demand for excellence. They are the platform for greatness.
The blades: Record blades, unmistakable by its unique 'Open Tube' finish, features:
- Reynolds 853 seamless air-hardening heat-treated tubing, maintaining the bend longer
- Gas shielded metal arc brazing that ensures a lifetime blade-to-runner fixation
- PM-grade bimetal runner for the best glide properties and sharpest blade possible
- 7075-grade aluminium clap system fitted with 688 TwinCam® ILQ cartridge bearings: lightweight, strong and durable
- Oversized linear springs to increase performance lifetime
- Standard 21m rocker
The 853 tube is heat-treated to give high strength and damage resistance, and the steel properties allow thin walls to be used, so that lower weight but fatigue-resistant structures can be made. Combined with the PM-grade bimetal runner this blade is up to 3x stronger than Viking or Maple, with the same flex range.
Interchangeable with other Marchese tubes Reynolds 525 and SilverSaya
Check technical information such as compatibility with blade lengths, clap systems and boot sizes here
For You By Paul Marchese, Master Technician
2002, 2006 & 2010 Olympic Team Skate Technician
Sie könnten auch an folgenden Artikeln interessiert sein
Von: 1.250,00 €
Bis: 1.400,00 €
|Blade steel||S390PM Bimetal 67-68HRC|
|Blade tube alloy||Nein|