The Gravity Master ™ 2013 Limited Special Edition inline skate brake is simply the most powerful skate brake-EVER. Using the same high-leverage mechanism found in locking pliers (e.g., “Vice Grips”), Gravity Master ™ is great for beginners and elite skaters alike; anyone who needs to be able to stop reliably, without having to master the traditional to heel brake, destroying wheels, or worse “bailing out”!! Go places you’ve never dreamed before, and on bigger/faster wheels with the confidence that you can manage your speed and stop when you need to.
Solid, sturdy and designed to fit almost any skate with standard 8mm axles, the calf-activated brake will work with almost any boot, most wheels and both flat-sided and shaped frames. Gravity Master uses standard Rollerblade ABT Lite or Powerslide Road Hog brake pads, and is built in the USA from 12-gauge Stainless steel, aircraft grade aluminum, delrin, self-lubricating bronze bushings and stainless steel hardware. Skill range Beginner to Elite. No modifications required to the skates
Works on either right or left skate, one foot at a time or both feet (requires brakes to be mounted on both skates).
or see this video with Duncan Reid pre-season Alpine ski training
- Fits any frame with standard 8mm axles
- Fits Wheel Size 76 to 105mm
- Fits flat-sided or shaped frames
- Uses readily available Rollerblade ABT lite and Powerslide Road Hog brake pads
- 12 gauge US stainless steel frame
- 6000 series aluminum strut
- 18-8 stainless steel hardware
- Self-lubricating bronze bushings
- Delrin and High Density Polyethylene components
- Brake engagement point is adjustable to user preference
- Assembly and adjustment period required before first using the brake
- Includes one Rollerblade ABT Lite brake pad and adapter.
- Gravity Master (tm) Limited Special Edition Brake
- Standard Rollerblade brake pad and adapter
- Two (2) reconfigurable cable adapters to accommodate different boot/frame configurations
- Spring and elastic cord to accommodate recreational and speed boots respectively
- Stainless Steel quick release pin
- Two (2) 3mm Hex key wrenches
- Installation and Use Instructions
|Wheel setup||Nicht verfügbar|